Are You And Your Partner Disconnected?
- Are you going through a major life transition such as moving, changing jobs, raising children or making a more serious commitment?
- Do you wish you could reignite intimacy and passion with your partner?
- Do you feel a gradual distance growing between you and your partner?
- Is your relationship in a crisis due to a recent infidelity, betrayal or loss in your family?
- Are you frustrated by the way you and your partner communicate?
- Do you wonder why your relationship doesn’t look like other healthy, happy relationships?
Connection Often Breaks Down With Stressors
It is not uncommon for the bond of a relationship to be challenged during difficult times. The truth is that you always have hope to renew your bond with your partner. With the support of a counselor during couples therapy, you and your partner can learn more about each other and regain the security, love and compassion that initially brought you together. Our clients are often looking for counseling near me and Mindful Evolutions therapists are experts at meeting
Reconnect With Your Partner With Couples Counseling
During our evidenced based therapy sessions, one of our experienced therapists will work with you and your partner to help you understand your relationship strengths, pitfalls and develop a personalized plan to strengthen your connection. By finding counseling near me, our clients discover techniques to feel more connected, seen and prioritized in their relationships.
In marriage counseling sessions with one of our therapists at the Mindful Evolutions, we will provide you both with the tools and skills necessary to strengthen and grow your relationship outside of your sessions.
Schedule a Consultation
At Mindful Evolutions we happily welcome into our practices people in all kinds of relationships including LGBTQ, multi-cultural, poly, kink, and heterosexual.
Reasons to Seek Therapy Include
- Communication issues
- Sexual disconnect issues
- Co-parenting challenges
- Recurring conflict
- Establishing healthy boundaries
- Work/life balance
- Extended family dynamics
- Divorce and separation
- Growing emotional distance in a relationship
- Multicultural relationships
- Building (or rebuilding) trust
- Addressing and/or recovering from infidelity
- Affair recovery
- Premarital counseling
- Preparing for and having children
“What counts in making a happy marriage is
not so much how compatible you are but
how you deal with incompatibility“
Frequent Concerns & Questions
We collectively have really busy schedules and can only see a therapist in the morning/afternoon/evening, do you have a therapist available during that time?
Of Course! Mindful Evolutions therapists are available mornings, afternoons, evenings and even on weekends. Please call or email us and more often than not we will be able to match you with a therapist who is available when you are.
Does Mindful Evolutions honor diversity in relationships?
We happily welcome into our practices people in all kinds of relationships including LGBTQ, multicultural, poly, kink and heterosexual.
What makes Mindful Evolutions different?
As a group practice with expertly trained couples therapists our focus is to ensure you have the best fit with a qualified and compassionate couples therapist.
FIND A COUPLES COUNSELOR
We are here to help answer any questions about couples therapy and guide you through finding a perfect therapist for you. Check out our WHAT TO EXPECT page if you have more questions about us. You may also start browsing THERAPISTS to see if there is a therapist you are drawn to and would like to contact directly.